In 2012, we had 92 leavers from Year 13
- 87% of them went to university
- of those, 62% went to one of the 24 Russell Group universities
The remainder have started a gap year, a course at such as an agricultural or design college or have entered employment on a school leavers’ programme in one of the professions.
- 37% of those going to university will study medicine or an allied discipline
- 16% will read an arts subject or a foreign language
- 9% will study psychology
- 6% will read a science subject outside medicine
- 5% will study law
The remainder have left us to study a range of subjects such as engineering, politics, economics, management, international relations, journalism, sociology and business management.
Of the 10 students who took a gap year in 2011, 8 have moved on to study medicine or an allied subject, 1 is now studying English and another has entered employment.