Extra-Curricular Activities and Trips
We offer a broad & vibrant range of extra-curricular activities & trips both in & outside of the classroom. Find out what's on offer & learn something new.
Life at Sheffield Girls' is about much more than academic success. It's also about trying new things and learning new skills, both in and outside of the classroom.
One of the real attractions of our school is the opportunity to take part in a broad and vibrant range of extra-curricular activities. We believe this is key to providing a well-rounded education and helping our girls with their own personal growth. There are clubs and activities to suit every girl across the school, enabling them to learn something new and nurture their talents and skills.
Educational Trips and Visits
From visits to museums and galleries, theatre trips, and fieldwork days, to European language exchanges, skiing trips and other overseas cultural visits – we provide many opportunities for girls to enrich their classroom learning experience, allowing them to open their mind and expand their horizons.
Some recent educational trips for our girls have included:
- Reception class visit to the Fire and Police Museum and Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Day trips to Sherwood Pines and Thornbridge Outdoor Activity Centre
- Residential trips to Losehill Hall, Whitby and Kingswood
- Senior School fieldwork trips to Scarborough, Snowdonia and Lightwater Valley
- Language exchange trips to Spain
- International trips to New York, Italy, Canada, Iceland and India